Lexington, South Carolina—February 11, 2019—Cleco®, a global leader in fastening and assembly solutions for over 120 years, introduces CellCore™ its new line of cordless assembly tools that are smart, durable and designed to withstand the toughest environments. The lightweight ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue while delivering state-of-the-art power, weight and balance.
Cleco’s CellCore cordless assembly tools at a glance:
- Durable - Assembly line tough (Drop-tested up to 5 feet)
- Reliable - Increases uptime with 500k cycles between maintenance
- Ergonomic - Reduces operator fatigue while delivering state-of-the-art power and intelligence
- Easy to Use - Large user interface allows easy on-the-tool programming without a controller
“CellCore is the most versatile, easy-to-use cordless tool in the industry. It is a transducerized tool that is designed specifically for quality critical applications. Customers can program up to 10 rundown strategies, called FastApps, directly on the tool in standalone mode or they can pair the tools to our mPro family of controllers to capture data in real time. Additionally, our new mPro200 Controller offers a simple and easy way to capture data and program advanced rundowns, in a much more compact footprint. The superior ease of use and durability delivers a tool that is easy to handle, and hard to break.” says Anthony Zimmerman, Global Product Manager, Cleco Production Tools.
With greater intelligence and improved digital technology, CellCore is the smartest tool for the toughest environment:
- Connect up to 10 cordless tools to one mPro200 Controller
- Color Worklight on the tool for secondary okay/not okay visual feedback
- “Stay Alive” function prevents reboot during battery change, gaining time and efficiency
- Forward and backward compatibility with Cleco’s entire Global Controller and Cordless platforms
For more information on Cleco’s new CellCore tools, visit ClecoTools.com/CellCore
About Cleco® Production Tools
Cleco is a global leader in manufacturing and delivering world-class assembly solutions including DC electric and pneumatic assembly tools, and pneumatic power motors. Cleco’s tools enhance user productivity, safety and comfort and are supported around the world.
Cleco was founded in 1894 as Cleveland Pneumatic Tool Company in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Cleco’s expertise is the culmination of 120-plus years of delivering assembly tools and systems for a wide range of applications in the automotive, energy,aerospace and general industries.
For more information visit www.ClecoTools.com
Cleco Production Tools is a registered trademark of Apex Brands, Inc. with head office in Lexington, South Carolina. Apex Brands is one of the largest worldwide producers of industrial hand and power tools, tool storage, drill chucks, chain and electronic soldering products.