DC Electric Assembly Tools
Suitable for use in both safety critical and quality critical applications, Cleco DC electric assembly tools are an ideal choice for aerospace, motor vehicle, wind energy, agriculture and other manufacturing facilities. Designed to optimize performance, productivity and accountability, Cleco products offer total fastening solutions that combine advanced technology with deep industry insights.
Cleco DC electric tools are:
- Integrated — Cleco DC electric tools are powered by the company’s state-of-the-art tightening system, a comprehensive approach to integrated fastening technology that can be customized to meet the specific needs of your application.
- Flexible — With a complete lineup of tool and controller configurations — corded or cordless, current control or transducer control — Cleco tightening systems present almost limitless options for your facility.
- Innovative — Cleco wireless LiveWire tools are an exclusive innovation that combines cordless and Wi-Fi connectivity to increase flexibility and mobility without compromising performance.
- Secure — A single global controller can manage up to 16 cordless DC electric tools. Using a securely encrypted 2.4/5GHz WLAN interface, the complete system has been designed to provide wireless error proofing and reduce in-system damage costs every step of the way.
- Good for your bottom line — In addition to ensuring safety and quality, these benefits have a tangible effect on your bottom line. By switching to LiveWire™, customers can save up to 50% over traditional systems.
Your Partner for Ongoing Success
Cleco offers our customers the complete lineup of Cleco DC electric tools for safety critical and quality critical applications. Let us help you assess your needs and match you with the total fastening solution that’s right for you.
Cleco offers a variety of DC Electric Nutrunners to choose from for your safety and quality critical assembly requirements. Choose from Cleco transducer control ...